Need to know the underwriting status of your MI request in a hurry?
Our new Loan Status Lookup is here to help. If you don’t have time to log in or don’t have an account, you can use the Certificate number (Application Reference number) to get the underwriting status, including the documents we’ve received and any you still need to send.
You can also use Loan Status Lookup with the Loan number, property ZIP code and property street number.*
*For property street number, enter the numeric portion of the street address. For instance, if the property address is 1234 Main Street, enter 1234.
CONNECT is Secure, Fast and Easy to Use
is our integrated online origination portal, which establishes a single location for our customers to manage new and existing pipelines for both Arch MI and United Guaranty.
Once you log on,* you can …
- Get RateStar℠ quotes.
- Order Delegated and Non-Delegated MI.
- Interface loan data from your LOS (such as Encompass®, Calyx®, Byte, etc.).
- Import data using a Fannie Mae file.
- Complete the online Mortgage Insurance Application.
- Upload loan docs for Non-Delegated MI requests (documentation requirements).
- Manage existing Arch MI and United Guaranty orders and RateStar quotes via CONNECT pipelines.
- View, save or print your Arch MI and United Guaranty Commitments and Pend Notifications.
- Manage your Arch MI and United Guaranty Commitments and activate coverage for EZ Monthly requests.
- Process Arch MI servicing transfers and loan sales.
*CONNECT requires a User ID and Password. If you are a new lender, please complete the Application to Become a Master Policy Holder.
We’re happy to assist you with any questions. Contact your Account Manager or our Customer Service department at 877-642-4642.