AMGC Community Program
High-LTV Portfolio Lending Solution Promotes Affordable Homebuying
Strong communities depend on a healthy mix of residents with a wide range of skills. They need essential workers, like police, firefighters and paramedics, but also degreed professionals with valuable expertise in specific fields.
But with home prices increasing and rates rising, both groups are finding they can’t afford to buy homes in their communities. Down payments are usually the biggest obstacle for these would-be homeowners.
Introducing the AMGC Community Program for High-LTV Lending
Our new portfolio lending program makes it possible for you to approve eligible borrowers for affordable mortgages with modest down payments.
Available through top-rated Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company (AMGC), this innovative MI solution has the flexibility and risk protection you need.
||MAX. LOAN AMOUNT
||MIN. CREDIT SCORE
|| 1-Unit, Detached, Attached, Condos
||97.01% to 100%
||Agency Loan Limit
||97.01% to 99%
The AMGC Community Program is available for two categories of eligible borrowers:
AMGC Community Heroes:
AMGC Community Experts:
- Any employee of one of these organizations:
- Public or private educational institution.
- Fire Department.
- Police Department.
- Nurses (all designations, including a certified nursing assistant [CNA]).
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and Paramedics.
- Active or former military personnel will qualify when at least one borrower documents one of the following:
- Current income derived from active duty or military retirement; or
- Military service with DD Form 214 – Certificate of Release or Discharge From Active Duty (dishonorable discharge is ineligible).
- Eligibility for a Veterans Administration (VA) mortgage with a current VA Certificate of Eligibility.
- Down payment as low as 1 percent.
- Gifts and grants eligible.
- Certified public accountants (CPAs), chartered financial analysts (CFAs), Ph.D.s, architects, certified mortgage bankers and designated actuaries.
- 0 percent down payment.
Enhance the savings for your AMGC Community borrowers by using RateStarSM, the industry’s only true risk-based pricing solution, and receive our most competitive rates for their loans.
See our guidelines for complete details.
Only AMGC offers true Day One rescission relief, so you can feel confident about retaining AMGC Community loans in portfolio.
Strengthen communities and reach out to new homebuyers with this unique program.