Arch Fulfillment Operations Inc. (AFOI), an affiliate of Arch MI, offers secure, efficient contract underwriting services through a third-party fulfillment firm.
Used either as a standard operating practice or for increased capacity in peak seasons, AFOI's contract underwriting operations deliver best- in-class underwriting services that give you a competitive edge.
In addition to seasoned, highly skilled underwriting resources, we provide the following services:
- Easy electronic document delivery to secure website.
- Ability to view pipeline and loan status on demand, 24/7.
- Underwriting to Agency/Investor guidelines per contract agreement.
- Limited recourse protection on underwritten loans.
- Flexibility to customize underwriting solutions.
For a complete listing of states in which AFOI currently offers contract underwriting services, click the link below.
Arch Fulfillment Operations Inc. offers contract underwriting services, through a third-party fulfillment firm, in all states except New York, Utah and Virginia.*
*Arch Fulfillment Operations Inc., 3003 Oak Road, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) ID #1257711 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org);
California Bureau of Real Estate Broker Corporation License #01973482;
Georgia Department pf Banking and Finance Mortgage Lender License #45154;
and Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation Loan Broker License #20153127LB.
AFOI's contract underwriting services support both per-file and on-site services. For information regarding on-site services, please contact your Arch MI Account Manager.
Per File Service
- Easy upload of file to secure website.
- No volume commitment necessary.
- Per file pricing for MI loans and non-MI loans.
- Ability to check status.
- Underwriting to Investor guidelines, and delivery of an Arch MI certificate if applicable.
- Rush requests must be approved and will carry additional fee.
- Option for underwriting to occur in your LOS and document imaging system using remote access, if volume and time commitment are sufficient.