Arch MI is disabling the use of ArchMIConnect® for origination on March 30, 2018.
Origination is the only function being disabled in ArchMIConnect at this time.
is our integrated online origination portal, which establishes a single location for our customers to manage new and existing pipelines for both Arch MI and United Guaranty.
will be the sole system for origination with Arch MI starting March 30, 2018. You can access CONNECT
using the same credentials.
We’re happy to assist you with any questions as we transition to CONNECT
. Contact us via your Account Manager
or our Customer Service department at 877-642-4642.
Arch MI’s web application, ArchMIConnect®, is secure, fast, and easy to use! Once you log on*, you can…
- Get RateStar Quotes
- Order Delegated and Non-Delegated MI
- Interface loan data from your LOS (e.g., Encompass, Calyx, Byte)
- Import data using a FNMA file
- Complete the online Mortgage Insurance Application
- Upload loan docs for Non-Delegated MI requests (documentation requirements)
- Manage existing Arch MI Orders and Rate Quotes via ArchMIConnect Pipelines.
- View, print, e-mail, fax, your Arch MI Commitments and Pend Notifications.
- Manage your Arch MI Commitments and activate coverage for your EZ Monthly requests.
- Process Servicing Transfers and Loan Sales.
- Access an assortment of ArchMIConnect Quick Start Guides.
*ArchMIConnect requires a User ID and Password. If you are a new Lender, please complete the Application to Become a Master Policy Holder.
For more information about ArchMIConnect, please contact your Arch MI Account Manager or call us at 800.383.4264.