Arch MI values community banks and the value they provide to their local and geographic borrowers. Below you will find competitive mortgage insurance products and relationship based services to meet the needs of Arch MI community bank customers and enable them to expand their mortgage originations.
Click here to read our Community Bank Flyer!
Portfolio Power (Arch Mortgage Guaranty) – for Community Banks
Arch Mortgage Guaranty Company (AMGC), a non-GSE insurer offers best in class mortgage insurance solutions provider for community bank loans held in portfolio:
- Rated Baa1 by Moody’s
- Master Policy offers the best in simplicity, clarity and coverage certainty terms available in the mortgage insurance industry
- True day-one incontestability1
- Outside of fraud committed by a lender or the lenders agent(s) we will NOT rescind a loan
- Material value variance is NOT a rescindable event
- Unique and flexible credit enhancement for non-GSE and structured loan programs
- This innovative non-GSE insurer is well-positioned to provide credit loss protection for securitizations or loans held in community bank portfolios. AMGC will insure prime quality loans on a primary and pool basis, principally targeting:
- AMGC loans that cannot be sold to the GSEs
- Learn more about Portfolio Power
Training for Community Banks
- Arch MI's team of expert facilitators average 15+ years of industry experience in sales, underwriting, and operations training. This allows community banks to learn how to apply industry knowledge by drawing on their expertise
- Arch MI offers community banks customized training sessions either through webinars or on-site training.
- Global Chief Economist Ralph DeFranco hosts quarterly webinars to discuss topics such as state level risk indexes and drivers, housing and mortgage market indicators, etc.
- Arch MI’s catalogue of training opportunities are designed to benefit partners' bottom line and better serve their borrowers
- Training Courses
Counseling for Community Bank Borrowers at their Convenience!
- Arch MI offers a complimentary online homebuyer education course through Consumer Credit Counseling Services (CCCS), for your members seeking home loans insured by Arch MI. They can learn at their convenience – starting and pausing the course at any time.
- Learn More
Additional Community Bank Programs